The ideal dosage depends on the hardness of the water and the level of contamination of the items to be cleaned.
Recommended application concentrations:
• For normal contamination: 2 %
• For heavy contamination: 5 %
• For very tough stains up to 20 %
Sequestering agent content (alkalimetric) 8.5–10.0 % Free alkali (as NaOH) 1.5–2.5 %
Meets ACS Specifications
- Meets ACS Specifications
- For nucleic acid purification and precipitation
- Ultrapure molecular biology grade ethanol is used for the purification and precipitation of biomolecules such as nucleic acids and proteins
- It is also used in histology to prepare staining and destaining reagents and for dehydrating tissues prior to embedding
The bestseller in laboratories: Strong motor for a higher range of speeds, additional temperature control mode for faster heating of medium
Biodegradable. Decon Laboratories Decon 90™ is an ideal surface active cleaning agent, and/or radioactive decontaminant for laboratory, medical and industrial applications.