IKA MATRIX Cover
Cover for IKA Matrix Orbital Delta series.
IKA Matrix Orbital D F1.5
IKA Matrix Orbital D FP
IKA Matrix Orbital D F0.5
IKA Matrix Orbital D F2.0
Warranty 1/2 (half) year against manufacturing defects
Novel Juice keeps your lab safe
- Safe – Absence of mutagenity.
- Low Environmental Impact – Compliance with the Clean Water Act standards. No water pollution concern.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as Ethium Bromide.
- Convenience – Ready to Use; Same application procedures as the 6X Loading Dye.
- Speed – No de-staining requirement, low background value, and image displayed after coupling with the nucleic acid.
- Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal; Broad compatibility range.
- Economic – Non-hazardous product; No expenses required for the waste management.
- Our topsellers for standard mini preps
- Save time with NucleoSpin® Plasmid EasyPure
- High plasmid DNA yields – up to 5 mL culture volume
Ideal for: Daily/frequent users to guarantee consistent & reliable performance control. Supplied in freezer rack box for system stacking.
- Successful recovery at -20°C, -70°C and -80°C
- Long-term storage of a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Frozen storage of fastidious and non fastidious organisms
- Ideal for frequent users for consistent and reliable performance control
- FDA approved permitting assured quality and traceability
- Available in Blue, White, Green, Yellow and Red
Known Limitations: initial cell concentration is directly related to satisfactory bead recovery. Low inoculum can reduce vial longevity.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Sterilisation Method: Gamma Irradiation to achieve a SAL of 10-6
Attractively designed test tube shaker with touch function. Designed for mixing small test samples.
Vortex shaker suitable for short-time operation (touch function), activated by pressing shaker attachment or continuous operation.
Shaking movement: orbital
Orbital diameter: 4 mm
Infinitely adjustable speed range: 500 - 2.500 rpm