Biodegradable. Decon Laboratories Decon 90™ is an ideal surface active cleaning agent, and/or radioactive decontaminant for laboratory, medical and industrial applications.
Meets ACS Specifications
- Meets ACS Specifications
- For nucleic acid purification and precipitation
- Ultrapure molecular biology grade ethanol is used for the purification and precipitation of biomolecules such as nucleic acids and proteins
- It is also used in histology to prepare staining and destaining reagents and for dehydrating tissues prior to embedding
The ideal dosage depends on the hardness of the water and the level of contamination of the items to be cleaned.
Recommended application concentrations:
• For normal contamination: 2 %
• For heavy contamination: 5 %
• For very tough stains up to 20 %
Sequestering agent content (alkalimetric) 8.5–10.0 % Free alkali (as NaOH) 1.5–2.5 %
IKA MATRIX Cover
Cover for IKA Matrix Orbital Delta series.
IKA Matrix Orbital D F1.5
IKA Matrix Orbital D FP
IKA Matrix Orbital D F0.5
IKA Matrix Orbital D F2.0
Warranty 1/2 (half) year against manufacturing defects
Novel Juice keeps your lab safe
- Safe – Absence of mutagenity.
- Low Environmental Impact – Compliance with the Clean Water Act standards. No water pollution concern.
- Sensitivity – High degree of sensitivity as Ethium Bromide.
- Convenience – Ready to Use; Same application procedures as the 6X Loading Dye.
- Speed – No de-staining requirement, low background value, and image displayed after coupling with the nucleic acid.
- Compatibility – Use the Blue Light or UV to detect the signal; Broad compatibility range.
- Economic – Non-hazardous product; No expenses required for the waste management.
Ideal for: Daily/frequent users to guarantee consistent & reliable performance control. Supplied in freezer rack box for system stacking.
- Successful recovery at -20°C, -70°C and -80°C
- Long-term storage of a wide range of bacteria, yeasts and fungi
- Frozen storage of fastidious and non fastidious organisms
- Ideal for frequent users for consistent and reliable performance control
- FDA approved permitting assured quality and traceability
- Available in Blue, White, Green, Yellow and Red
Known Limitations: initial cell concentration is directly related to satisfactory bead recovery. Low inoculum can reduce vial longevity.
Shelf Life: 2 years.
Sterilisation Method: Gamma Irradiation to achieve a SAL of 10-6