Biodegradable. Decon Laboratories Decon 90™ is an ideal surface active cleaning agent, and/or radioactive decontaminant for laboratory, medical and industrial applications.
Meets ACS Specifications
- Meets ACS Specifications
- For nucleic acid purification and precipitation
- Ultrapure molecular biology grade ethanol is used for the purification and precipitation of biomolecules such as nucleic acids and proteins
- It is also used in histology to prepare staining and destaining reagents and for dehydrating tissues prior to embedding
The ideal dosage depends on the hardness of the water and the level of contamination of the items to be cleaned.
Recommended application concentrations:
• For normal contamination: 2 %
• For heavy contamination: 5 %
• For very tough stains up to 20 %
Sequestering agent content (alkalimetric) 8.5–10.0 % Free alkali (as NaOH) 1.5–2.5 %
• Based on high-effective HiScript II Reverse Transcriptase: with high thermal stability ensuring the complex RNA secondary structure be denatured to obtain longer cDNA.
• A wide range of template input amount of total RNA (from 1 pg to 5 μg). Amplify cDNA fragments as long as 20 kb.
• Anchored Oligo(dT)23VN: further improves the specificity, efficiency and sensitivity of the first-strand cDNA synthesis.
• With different primer selection strategy, the first-strand cDNA products can be widely used for many applications, including cloning, hybridization, PCR amplification, and Real Time PCR